Our Office and COVID-19
Our office is by appointment only, no walk-ins at this time. To make arrangements to pick up a prescription please call to schedule a time to come in or call to have us send in the mail. We are following all the safety recommendations to ensure our patients and staff are protected against COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding.
Attention - Inclement Weather Closures
Our office will be following the same schedule as Centralia School District in regards to inclement weather closures. Please drive safe and stay warm! Thank you for understanding!
We Are Innovations in EyeCare
Our goal and policy is to treat our patients as we would our families. We offer a high-quality, friendly service in a gentle, caring atmosphere.
Our patients are the heart of our practice and the reason that we are here. At all times our patients will be treated with respect, dignity and compassion. Being of service to our patients is the definition of our purpose and the mission of our practice.
- Full eye exams including pediatric, diabetic, and Spanish language
- Determination of optical prescriptions
- Eyeglass dispensing facility
- Spectacle repairs, including parts replacement (depending on availability)
- Wide selection of eyewear, including designer frames and prescription sunglasses
- Contact lens fittings, follow-ups and dispensing services
- Low vision services
- Superficial ocular foreign body removal
- Management of ocular allergies/infections
- Glaucoma diagnosis and topical treatment
- Diabetic eye management
- Cataract and Lasik co-management