Doctor Joseph Dolezal is continuing the tradition of excellence in optometric care started by Doctor Earl Guinn in this practice over 50 years ago.
Our goal and policy is to treat our patients as we would our families. We offer a high-quality, friendly service in a gentle, caring atmosphere.
Our patients are the heart of our practice and the reason that we are here. At all times our patients will be treated with respect, dignity and compassion. Being of service to our patients is the definition of our purpose and the mission of our practice.
- Full eye exams including pediatric, diabetic, and Spanish language
- Determination of optical prescriptions
- Eyeglass dispensing facility
- Spectacle repairs, including parts replacement (depending on availability)
- Wide selection of eyewear, including designer frames and prescription sunglasses
- Contact lens fittings, follow-ups and dispensing services
- Low vision services
- Superficial ocular foreign body removal
- Management of ocular allergies/infections
- Glaucoma diagnosis and topical treatment
- Diabetic eye management
- Cataract and Lasik co-management
Find Us On
Innovations in EyeCare
1125 Mellen Street
Centralia, Washington 98531
360.736.7385 | phone
360.736.8568 | fax
Monday through Thursday: 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Last Friday of the Month: 8 a.m. – noon
Evenings by appointment only.