Dr. Joseph L. Dolezal, O.D.
Dr. Dolezal has been an optometrist with Innovations in EyeCare since 1981. As an active doctor of optometry, he has made sure the services offered at Innovations in EyeCare are of the highest quality, using the latest in optical technologies.
His years of experience, coupled with his gentle demeanor, make him a great source to care for patients of all ages. The importance of patients receiving the best for all their eye care needs is embedded in his practice philosophy. Dr. Dolezal sees his patients for eyeglasses, contact lenses, eye infections, refractive surgery options, and many other issues they may have. It is important to Dr. Dolezal to establish long-term relationships with his patients, in order to give optimal and consistent eye care.
In Dr. Dolezal’s personal life, he values participating in community events to try to better his home town. Dr. Dolezal is a board member of the Centralia High School Vocational Education Advisory Board, Coordinator for the Centralia Walk ‘N Knock Food Drive, and was a member of the Centralia Performing and Fine Arts Council. He also volunteers in Optometric Services to Humanity, making service trips to Honduras, Ecuador, Malawi, and Thailand.
- Columbus High School, Columbus, NE, Class of 1973
- University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE, 1973-1976
- Pacific University, Forest Grove, OR, BS 1976-1979, BS/OD 1977-1981
- State of Washington, 8/24/1981
- American Optometric Association
- Member, Optometric Physicians of Washington
- Board of Trustees, Centralia College
- Board Member, Salvation Army Advisory Board
- Past Adjunct Assistant Clinical Professor, Pacific University of Optometry